Friday, February 20, 2009

Best Aunt EVER!!

Don't worry Paisley... you'll thank me later!
So, my sister Jenny wanted to get her
little girls ears pierced... 
but was TOO afraid to do it!
She asked me to take Paisley to get them done,
and being the professional that I am... ;)
we did it! 
~
Here is the before...
the during...
and on to the next ear!
I was AMAZED at how well she did...
maybe because I'm comparing her to Kenzie...
who SCREAMED!
Look at those CUTE ears!
They look a little purple because of the marker...
it's amazing how much tiny little earrings adds to the
CUTENESS of a little girl! :)
Your Welcome Paisley! :)

9 comments:

Britany said...

She is so cute! Was your sister somewhere close by?! That is funny!

LiveFromMésaco said...

I can't believe what you did to my baby! :) her mom is a coward!

The Danielson said...

she looks so CUTE! that was a fun day wish we could of stayed longer. j/k

Amy said...

You are the best aunt!...I don't think I could do that for any of my nieces. Maybe I'll call you next time my kids need stitches:) Paisley is so cute!

{jennifer} said...

Ahh what a cute baby and nice Aunt! Love the darling ear bling and huge cute flower -she is adorable.

Kyle said...

You are the best aunt...even though you won't be my babies aunt do you want to take her to get her ears peirced???
And I love her flower in her hair...so cute!

dan and ashley said...

how cute! what an aunt you are! i might have to round you up to come with me- dan's with your sis he says he wont go with me!

The Lees said...

That is precious! I wish I was brave enough for Hannah to have her ears pierced, it looks so cute on babies, especially McKenzie. But I figured I'd wait until she asks for it, so at least once in her life I can be a cool mom and say "yes".

Elisha said...

Seiously, you are a great aunt! I looks adorable! I've done all my girls, but each time it has gotten harder for some reason....I know, weird.