Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pre-School Valentine Party

Today I helped out in Blake's class with their
Valentine Party!
They had so much fun making necklaces, passing
out their valentines and frosting 
Sugar Cookies!
They made a cookie to eat and one to take home...
but if you look at Blake's plate he decided to 
eat both of his!! 
They ended their fun Valentines party with 
"Free Play!" 
Once he got home the first thing he
wanted to do was count all his
valentines!
He also decorated our refrigerator with
all his Valentine projects! 
He's pretty proud of his hand print!
I really enjoy helping out in Blake's class... 
especially while he still thinks its COOL
to have his mom there!
He loves to introduce me to his friends 
 and have me help him... and
ALL his friends with the monkey bars 
on the playground! :)
~
I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts!

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

How fun! I can't wait till lyvi goes to school. I better see that necklace on you on saturday.
ps you got to go to recess too....
Sugar cookies, recess.... LUCKY!!!!

Amy said...

That is so funny that he ate both cookies:) That is quite the collection of crafts that he made! Looks like Fun Dips were a popular hand out this year:)...that's what my girls gave out too:)

Lindsey and Brett said...

Cute and fun! He certainly is your son - eating both those cookies before getting home. If he was mine he would have only eaten the one like a good little kid... no wait, he would have eaten both of his and then stolen a few of the other kids' too. :)

Ashley said...

you are so sweet to bring in a dinner for us, we really appreciate it. Whatever you make will be great. can't wait to show her off a little.

Kyle said...

So cute! They made some cute projects! I wish our boys were in the same class so I could steal some of your pics...I didn't take any pictures!