Wow Jacob... two post back to back...
that doesn't happen very often!
~
My little brother Jacob turned 19
yesterday! I thought I'd post some fun
pictures of Jacob for my kids to look
back at... (and laugh at!)
~
Jacob at baby Alice's funeral...
(his famous senior picture pose)
My personal favorite... sorry Jacob, I HAD to!
Jacob and his buddy waiting for their dates for
MORP. I'm hoping it was a cowboy theme?
Jacob and Blake at the Diamond Backs Game!
Kenzie and her BFF Jacob!
~
So yesterday for his birthday mom and sisters
and I took him out to
lunch at his favorite... or maybe its his
sisters favorite?
Costa Vida!
Blake finishing off my salad... I did get him his
own meal...FREE kids quesidilla! :)
The sisters and Jacob!
Granna with Kenzie and Lyvi!
... and of course a photo-op in front of the
fountain.
(I would of used the first picture I took because it
turned out better... but I was a little embarrassed of
my son fishing for money in the fountain!)
~
Jacob, Kenzie, and Lyvi!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!
I hope I didn't embarrass you TOO much! :)
2 comments:
What would I have to do to for you to take off that picture of me?:)
I loved all the pictures of Jacob. that was pretty funny!
Cute pictures! Happy Birthday Jacob!
Post a Comment