Blake started pre-school today!
He has been SO excited to start school
and has been talking all about his new
teacher and his cool "park"
(playground) at his new BIG school! I've
been telling him, "after Christmas is
over and after we go to church
than its time to go to your new school!"
Well, he took that literally and we had
a "little" melt down yesterday after
church because I had told him that
he got to go to school after church!!
Oops!
Well he was SO excited this morning to
go to school!
Once we FINALLY got a parking spot...
I walked him up to where his
teacher was standing and
introduced him to her!
She asked all about his Christmas, and
presents... then asked him what his little
sister's name was. After he replied
"Kenzie" he made sure to tell the
teacher that she didn't get to go to
school... "just me!''
She asked Blake if he wanted to
hold her hand to class, and he never
looked back! :(
(bitter sweet I guess)
So once I made the "trek" back
to my car I'll admit I DID shed
a tear (or 2 or 3)! :)
~
When I went to pick him up he asked
"mom, why are you back at my school?"
"well its good to see you too, Blake!"
He absolutely LOVED it but was a little
upset he didn't get to see his cousins and
play on the BIG park!! (playground)
He is already talking about going back
tomorrow!
I guess that's a good sign!
(especially because it's 5 days a week!)
11 comments:
YAHOO BLAKE! I can't believe he is a sun beam and going to school. this blows my mind! I'm so happy he likes school.
ps love the picture
yea! I was hoping it went well, I thought of you this morning :) You will LOVE the 5 days a week. Next year will be better though, if he goes in the afternoon. The morning time goes SO fast, where as the afternoon is WONDERFUL. he looked cute :) and Im glad you cried too :) Im not the only one
Yeah! I am glad it went so well. Ready to go shopping on a Tuesday or Thursday when I just have Kenyon???!! :)
Oh and we didn't end up getting fiesta bowl tickets so I am on for walking tonight, are you?
Blake will love it there! I love Miss Kami and Miss Kathy. It's amazing how much they learn in a short amount of time. Blake is such a great kid!
Yea! I am so glad he loved it! I can't wait for him and Nate to be in the same class next year!
Wow! Very cool that he was so excited to go. Enjoy your FREETIME!!! Having just one kid around feels like a vacation:)
He looks so cute. I love first day of school pictures. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas and I'm sure it was interesting to see the snow in Las Vegas.
So how do you know the torontos. They are really close friends with Curt's brother and his wife Clint and Farrah.
How sad that he is in school already:( One of the first things my girls said when I picked them up from school yesterday, was "we didn't see Blake at school today." They looked for him all morning. I'm glad he liked it!
He is so cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Where is he taking preschool?
Post a Comment