Saturday, January 17, 2009

A-MAZING!!!

Ok. So how many times have I said how
A*Mazing my friend Jen is? Most of you know she
is a photographer and takes fabulous pictures! 
You can check out her work here!
She took some pictures of Kenzie for me in a 
tutu that I made for Kenzie. I'm in the
process of decorating her room in pink, black and
white with a "ballerina" theme so I thought
how fun it would be to have pictures taken of 
her in a tutu .
Well, anyone who knows Kenzie knows that she
does NOT like to smile when you NEED her to,
or even act somewhat happy?!?
Luckily, we were at a friends house who had a 
Dora doll that sung and danced... 
which Kenzie absolutely LOVED!!
Jen was than able to get some of Kenzie 
actually SMILING! :) YAY! 


I am SO happy with the way they turned out and
cannot wait to blow them up bigger and
hang them on her wall!
Thanks again Jen...
I LOVE THEM!

8 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

SUPER cute!!!!!!!!!

The Danielson said...

OH HOW I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!

Kyle said...

Love it! Are your kids still sick? I didn't see you today!

{jennifer} said...

Love the new picture in your header! Also cute pic's of Kenzie and I LOVE the tu-tu. You'll have to show me how to make one for Alexis!!!

Amy said...

I love those pictures! I want Jenn to take my next family picture! Those pictures will be so cute in Kenzie's room!

Ashley said...

those are such cute pictures, I love the tutu and a huge pic of one of them would look so cute in her room.

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Courtney she is SO dang cute, how cute are all those pics. What a fun idea, I love it. Can't wait to see pics of the room when it is done, you have to post them!

Lindsey and Brett said...

She's so cute. These pictures turned out adorable. Also, how have I not seen you while I've been in town? Oh right, you're a busy mom of two and I haven't tried calling you... well, we should hang out before I leave. Oh and I love the family picture at the top of your blog. So cute!