This year for Christmas we decided to
have a white Christmas up in
Las Vegas with Ryan's family!
His parents live up in the mountains
where they get LOTS of snow!
Blake was SO excited to be able to play
in the snow... this was the kids first time
to see snow! (and my first time to see snow
fall! So pretty!)
Once we got out of the car Blake wanted
to taste the snow...
... and then make some yellow snow!
(it was a long trip! :)
Then he and Grandpa and Ryan went sledding!
Blake and Ryan
Blake loved sledding...
"its kind a scary, but REALLY fun!!"
Ryan... still SUCH a kid!!
next on Blake's list... Snow Angels!
(he learned that from Cailou!)
he also wanted to make a snow man... but got a little
cold!
~Christmas Eve~
Alexander Christmas Eve consists of...
- yummy food
-Nativity
-pass around gifts
- white elephant
-and GAMES!
This year Kenzie was Mary (+ a cell phone?!?)
and Blake was Joseph!
Megan was the Angel and Tyler was the sheep!
They all did SUCH a good job!
Next, the pass around gifts!
Kenzie would not put my cell phone down
so we had to help her with her present!
A new BABY!
I'm not sure who loved Blake's Nerf Guns
more... Blake or ALL the
Alexander boys!! :)
(fun for ALL ages!)
Kenzie showing off her new baby!
Next, BED TIME!
The kids and their new jammies!
Blake and his Star Wars pose?!?
~ CHRISTMAS MORNING!~
Blake LOVED his new
Storm Trooper Scooter!
opening the presents!!
Kenzie was more interested in what
Blake got than opening her own!?!
YEAH! Her very own cell phone...
now I can have mine back! :)
Ryan showing Kenzie her new baby set!
Ryan's gift from his parents...
a Star Wars... vehicle?!?
( I don't know the actual name of it!)
Blake was REALLY excited about it!
Kenzie and her new baby going for
a walk in her new stroller!
Kenzie and Grandpa Bob
Ryan and Blake racing their
remote control cars!
(when I say "theirs" I really mean Blake!)
Our Christmas morning picture!
Definitely a WHITE Christmas!
Putting together the Star Wars toy!
Kenzie loves playing "mommy" with
her new babies and cell phone!
Look at this AZ boy sweeping snow...
note: my slippers!
One of the best parts of the trip...
Ryan's pass around gift from his parents
was movie tickets, a baby sitter, and a
free night at this beautiful hotel!
We went with his siblings while
his parents watched the kids and
saw Yes Man. Then, Ryan and I checked into
our hotel room! Later that night
we went a saw Bedtime Stories!
We had such a good time "kid free"
for a night with no curfew!
~thanks Bob and Jeanne!
Saturday night Ryan and his brother
went to watch the UFC fight so the kids
and I met up with Bob and Jeanne
and Ryan and Brittany.
We went out to eat and bowling!
All day Jeanne and Brittany and her
husband Ryan worked in the temple...
Thats why they were a "little"
dressed up for bowling!
SO Fashionable!! :)
Blake's first round bowling he used the
little ramp to help him, but when he saw
that no one else used it he decided he didn't
need it either!
He loved every minute of it... except the
times that it wasn't his turn! :)
Vegas and are so thankful for the time
we had to spend with our family!
8 comments:
Looks like a FABULOUS trip...I can't believe you didn't tell me about the hotel...that would have been the first thing out of my mouth!!
I have been wanting to take my kids bowling...that looks like fun!
Looks like tons of fun! I love Blake and all the snow pictures. I am glad you all had a great Christmas and what a fancy smancy hotel room! It is beautiful.Is it midnight yet? Almost:) Happy New Years!
She's BACK!
Is Ryan for real... there is snow on the ground and he is wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. I loved those pictures of Blake in the snow. such cute pictures of kenzie too on her cell.
She's BACK!
Is Ryan for real... there is snow on the ground and he is wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. I loved those pictures of Blake in the snow. such cute pictures of kenzie too on her cell.
Looks like so much fun! Glad you made it back safe. We need to start walking again - I need some exercise and social time!!!
Fun! I'm glad that we were able to enjoy the snow that fell while you were there. Nice pictures of Jeanne and Brittany bowling...I think I would have ditched the nylons:) See you tonight!
That looks like a ton of fun. are you sure that is vegas??? It looks like a cabin and pine trees..
I WISH we had a white Christmas. That hotel looked great too..I will leave my comment at that
wow how fun for you and your hubby. To get away just for a night with no kids. That is a great present! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment