Today, after school we met my sister Jenny and her
two younger kids for lunch and then went back to her
house to play! Blake LOVES to play at Taters house...
he tells me "mom, Tater has cooler toys and they
are like big boy toys!?!?" Um, ok?
So as you can tell from the next picture...
no wonder why Blake says he has cool toys!!
He loved riding on Tate's quad... he thought he
was SO cool!
Tate was nice (and brave) to get on the
back and let Blake drive... they only ran into
the wall a "few" times! :)
Then it was Tate's turn to drive. His favorite part is
to take his foot on and off the gas pedal! Is was just a
little choppy! :)
Kenzie also LOVES to go to Jenny's house for
2 reasons...
#1. the bunny! She chases this poor bunny all
over the yard! Its not use to that much action!
#2. Baby Paisley!
Jenny ran to the store so Kenzie and I
(mostly Kenzie) watched baby Paisley!
She is only a few weeks old and is so sweet!
5 comments:
Those two boys are so funny! I can't believe how big Paisley has gotten. When can Kenzie babysit Lyvi? She is a Pro!
Looks like Blake is in HEAVEN! SO cute! I can't believe our boys are on different schedules now!! When are we going to let them play now?
Kenzie looks ready for a baby brother/sister!!!
Paisley is adorable...I love that name! I don't blame Blake for wanting to go to Tate's...Hunter would love that quad too!
Love these pictures....Paisley is such a cute name and Kenzie looks like the sweetest little thing!!! We still need to get together, let's plan it!!!
Post a Comment