Every year our ward puts on such a fun
Ward Christmas Party!
There is always a yummy dinner, fun entertainment
throughout the night... and of course
SANTA!
This was our 4th year going and for the last three
Blake has NOT wanted to go anywhere near
Santa! This year he understands it all a little more
so we have been getting him ready to see
Santa, sit on his lap, tell him what you want for
Christmas, and take a picture!!
~
I couldn't find the first year when Blake was
only a month 1/2 with Santa... CRYING!!!
Here is Blake with Santa (grandpa Bob)
right after his 1st birthday!
Ward Christmas party 2006...

Last year's ward party...
(McKenzie did fine but Blake,
didn't want ANYTHING to do with
him!)
.jpg)
So this year after MUCH preparation
Blake was REALLY excited to tell Santa
that he wants a Storm Trooper
scooter, a green Yoda light saber, and
a red Darth Vader light saber!
So throughout the night we talked about it
and got him all ready and excited!
Once it was time to get in line and
he saw Santa on the stage... he was
done! He RAN to Ryan, so I was left
in line with just Kenzie?!?
Once it was our turn Ryan put Blake up on
the stage and Santa gave him a
candy cane and Blake jumped
up on his lap!!!
Kenzie on the other hand...
Was NOT enjoying it!
Once we left on the way home Blake yelled
out "OH NO! I forgot to tell
Santa I wanted a Storm Trooper scooter!"
I guess we'll have to go for round two this
year before Christmas!...
Who knows, I MAY get a picture with
TWO happy kids!!!
~
I won't hold my breath for that! :)
5 comments:
I love the pictures. That was so funny! Poor kenzie
So funny! Maybe we should take pictures of our babies in Nursery crying. They would be great memories!!! :)
to answer your question..NOPE, no "butt flap" good idea though, i will contact Target. Its sooo cold in the morning when you have to unzip and pull out your arms to go potty, so you have a good idea going...
we could make millions if we put a butt flap on them!
Those pictures are so funny! Maybe next year you will luck out and get a picture of two happy kids sitting on Santa's lap!
Blake is hilarious! He is making the same face in all the pictures but the last - totally terrified! Too bad Kenzie is a no go this year, maybe next year? Or you can dress Deja up as Santa and have Kenz sit by her. Dog costumes are so awesomely gay:)
Post a Comment