Thursday, December 11, 2008

A few of my favorites...

One of my REALLY good friends
took some family pictures for us
and as always... did such a GREAT
job! I don't know how she does it but,
every time she does pictures my kids
(usually Kenzie, crazy I know!)
wants NOTHING to do with the camera!
And, every time she gives me the 
pictures back I'm SHOCKED
at how good they really did
turn out... she' s AMAZING!
Blake age 3 years!
McKenzie 18mo.
Jen then told Blake to give me a kiss...
Blake is always SO sweet!
~
The only way we could get Kenzie to 
smile was to chase her...
Blake and Ryan playing in the water!
Kenzie picking all the flowers...
whatever gets her to smile! :)
Then Blake picked some flowers for me!

The Alexander Family

7 comments:

Britany said...

Very, very cute! We missed you tonight at Enrichment???

{jennifer} said...

So cute:) Where did you guys do these at? It is very cool!

The Danielson said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! super cute. You guys all look good. I love the picture of Blake hugging you. Kenzie looks so cute in her outfit.
LOVE IT!

Amy said...

I love those pictures! Jen is a great photographer!

Kyle said...

Ohhh, I love the one of Blake kissing you on the cheek...SO CUTE! GREAT PICTURES!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

What a cute little Fam! Love them!

Brittney said...

K you left a comment on my blog like I knew who it was. haha. I was like who is this. I didnt even know you had a blog. I havent talked to you for a long time!!! It looks like you guys are doing great. Where you guys living? Our kids are like exactly the same age. That is so cool! Oh and your family pictures are awesome!!!