Some friends of ours in our ward,
the Malos invited us to their
Christmas party... I don't
think they knew what Ryan had planned...
otherwise I don't think we would
have gotten invited! :)
They asked everyone to bring a
white elephant gift...
so Ryan decided for his gift
he'd take a picture of him dressed
up as Buddy the elf!
My camera isn't working very well
so we went to Rob and Amy's
to get a picture taken...

Here is the final gift...
(sorry my camera flash isn't working...)
Our other gift was a gift box with a
Santa hat, a blinking nose, pregnancy test,
and a case of "viagra" pills!
~
Sherrill had lots of yummy food
and fun games to play!
Here is Sherrill playing one game
trying to open the present with
oven mitts... and other accessories!
Sarah finally after about 4-5 people
trying to open the gift got to the
present... movie tickets!!
Ryan modeling his present for winning
one of the games!
We all thought it went really well with his
outfit!
in case you were wondering... NO, it was
not a dress up Christmas Party!
Ryan loved being Buddy so much
he decided to wear it to the party!
and Rob, well Rob decided to buy out
CVS of all their latest Christmas Fashion!
Buddy and Rob "enjoying" each others company!?!
Last but not least was time for the White Elephant game..
Poor Sara opened Pete's gift which was
Ryan 911 toilet seat?!?
He glued pictures of Ryan is his Reno 911
costume from Halloween!!
Needless to say no one stole that
from Sara!
And after many "gay" jokes from Bro. Regnall
all night he was lucky enough to get the
picture of Buddy!
He was REALLY excited about that!?!
The Regnall's were good sports about opening
BOTH of our gifts that we brought?!?
What are the odds??
~
So sorry to Sara Lee and the Regnalls
for getting screwed with their pick in presents! :)
6 comments:
Where does Ryan come up with these things?! So funny!!!
Thank goodness he covered up down below for the pictures. I was worried I would see something I didnt want to see.
looked like fun!
How funny! I taught with Pete, and the regnells Used to be in our ward. Just remind Pete of the year that I brought an 8x10 picture of HIM to our work White Elephant gift party!
That is HILARIOUS! What a crack up!
Oh Buddy - real men wear tights right Ryan? This looked like a funny party! I am a little concerned for Ryan with his wearing Reno 911 booty shorts and now yellow tights in the space of 2months. Ryan likes to show some leg. Rob's Christmas sweater is ugly nice- I don't remember him leaving in that from the grandkid get-together- he and Ryan make a nice couple:)
Ryan's outfit is awesome! I think that's an excellent gift as well as the Ryan 911 toilet seat. :) And yes, we do know the Hollobaugh's - If you are talking about Shawna and Justin... they are in our ward. Actually Brett home teaches them. I know they are from Mesa, but how do you know them?
Post a Comment