For the past (almost) YEAR, Ryan has been planning
his 10 year high school reunion! I knew when I married
him that he was the class president... but I didn't
know that 10 years later he'd have to plan and
run a reunion!!
So, after meeting every other week with other
class mates for the past 8 mo. it was time
to PARTY!
It started Saturday afternoon at
Tumbleweed Park... (such a NEAT park!)
The "students" brought their families and picnic
lunches and just hung out and visited!
Both of my kids LOVED this park...
maybe just because it's a NEW park but Blake is STILL
talking about it!
Normally Kenzie just walks around
and watches everyone else play...
but she really liked this park!
Blake played with Brailyn
(she's the daughter of Ryan's good friends
Clint and Malia!)
While at the park I still hadn't decided if I was going
to go that night to the dinner. I knew it would
be a fun night, they rented out a lounge
area at Chase Field Ball Park. Ryan kept
telling me that the WHOLE night he was
going to be busy setting up the
class video, hosting games, drawing raffles...
so he WARNED me that he wouldn't be
able to sit and talk and introduce me to people.
So basically warned me that I'd be sitting at a
table with people I probably didn't know
very well..
I knew I would know a few people
because I was a freshmen
their senior year. And my siblings
were friends with some of them. But neither
my sister nor my sister in law went! :(
It all turned out and Ryan's friends welcomed me
into their circle of friends... and gave me the
"scoop" on Ryan in high school! :)
~
Here is a picture of Ryan hosting one of the
games that night. (sorry its so dark!)
Ryan put together two games, one was a
trivia game with questions about 1998.
The second one was called
Who's Your Daddy?
He had a picture of a guy's (who graduated with them)
kid and some one else had to guess who
the dad of that kid was.
All the winners got fun prizes like movie
tickets, diamond back tickets, gift cards...
Here is one part of the night that Ryan had a
minute to take a picture with me.
They had the doors open to the field... so
its way to dark to see but the field is behind us!
(sorry so close, its a self portrait!)
Ryan then had to stay a clean up so I drove
separate to "relieve" my parents of my kids!
So Ryan walked me out to my car, so we got a
quick picture of the front of the "suite" area!
Once Ryan got home all he could say is how GLAD
he is that its all over... I AM TOO!!! :)
All in all it was an "entertaining" night!
It all turned out really good, I was impressed!
8 comments:
Hey Courtney! Thanks for the advice. She has been on Miralax for over a month now. She still manages to hold it in somehow! She is just afraid to go. It drives me nuts! Anyways, it looks like your husband did a great job at his reunion. We just went to my husband's reunion and it was kinda lame! haha
I am glad you had people to talk to while Ryan ran around. I will be calling for the scoop soon - I am sure there was some good people watching!!!
How fun!
We need to have a park day at Tumbleweed Park - I haven't been and have heard about it!!
I can't believe the reunion is finally over!!! It seems like Ryan has been planning that since he graduated ten years ago! Cute pictures of you two!
I thought that close up picture was a good picture of both of you guys. cute outfit! and yours too courtney:)
We need to go to Tumbleweed...I love that park!
I'm glad you guys survived the reunion weekend...and that it is over! :)
How fun! Brett and I didn't go to our 10 year, and i am a little sad! What a great idea though, Ryan sounds like quite the planner! OK, so I love your halloween costumes! You guys seem to have so much fun over there!
Great pic of you guys!!! I am bummed we had to miss it, looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment