Tuesday, May 27, 2008

McKenzie!!

One of my really good friends Jennifer Wyeth
is a photographer, she came over a few weeks ago to take some updated
pictures of McKenzie!
Kenzie wasn't in the best of moods, but it all started out ok...
 
She was able to get a few really cute ones of her...


Then... I'm not sure what happened?!?
(Ever since McKenzie was a day old she has had major mood swings!
She goes from 0-60 in seconds with her emotions. )
We tried to get a few more poses with her...
...but she didn't want ANYTHING to do with it!
When Jen emailed me the pictures I was SHOCKED that one even turned out!
I love the pictures of Kenzie and her tantrum... it'll come in handy one
day when she's older, I'm sure!! :)
Aren't little girls (and all their emotions) FUN?!? :)
(I don't know where she gets it from?)
;)

12 comments:

Kyle said...

So cute! I love her dress and her tantrum pictures are cute too!

{jennifer} said...

Fun weekend! So how did Gilbert do graduation with all the rain? So sad for the class of 2008! But he looks like he had a great party so that makes up for it:) McKenzie looks so cute, tantrums and all, in her black and white dress! I love the one where she is hiding by the wall trying to get away from the camera. Her and Landon must be related, they are allergic to the camera!

Amy said...

Cute pictures! I love her dress! Don't worry, it's not just Kenzie's moods that change that quickly, it is all girls! Isn't it unreal how much more mellow boys are???

AZ Finters said...

Oh just wait. The 18month and 2 year pics are the BEST! Just read our recent story.

Unknown said...

That's too funny! The drama with girls doesn't end..it is only the beginning with her! My Maddie is so good most of the time, but she will just throw a big ol' tantrum at the drop of the hat, that you cannot help but roll your eyes and laugh.

Sarah said...

I love the crying ones! She's so cute. Ummm sorry I picked the same blog background as you. Weren't there like a million to choose from!?!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Jen does great work, and so do you and Ryan, so all-in-all, how could they go wrong???

Mike Steph Brooklyn and Carter said...

Those pics are adorable, what a cutie. I love the meltdown pics, girls are the best. The drama only gets worse as they get older, AHHH!!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's so funny. She's still super cute though. :) I can't believe how big she's gotten!

debsfreckles said...

She is a cutie! Hey I need your address for Alexis' shower. Email me debsfreckles@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Lex said...

Courtney... yeah, hey, sorry i never called you back etc etc... I promise to stop sucking one day soon. So I guess you know I am getting married and I have a blog which will shortly have "the story" if you will but mostly we became friends on myspace and now we're getting married. Crazy? Maybe, but it isn't because he is perfect for me! I added you and your cute little family to my blog just so you know. Talk to you soon

Swirls of Happy said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! When are we going to set up Bentley and her on a date?! Hehe. Anyway, we still need to plan our play date, when are you available?