Swimming season has begun!!
Last friday my sisters and I took our kids swimming!
Blake hasn't started swim lessons (yet) so I wasn't sure how he'd do.
Once we got there and he saw all his cousins in their swimsuits, and Brooke had a pair of blue goggles for him he was so excited!!
Blake, McKenzie, and Brooke waiting for everyone else to get there!
Blake and his cousin Tate
playing it safe on the steps!
Kenzie never really got in, she just sat in the shade and clapped
her hands when the boys would jump on the step
and splash her!!
Blake and his cousin Max
The cousins always have such a good time together and always play so good!
Even though it was a little windy and a little too cold to
get all the way in the water they all had so much fun!!
8 comments:
Cute pictures! I LOVE Kenzie's swimsuit! So, so cute!
Love the pictures! I love Kenzies suit..do they make it in adult sizes?
It sure isn't too cold anymore!! See you tomorrow!
Aren't swim lessons fun! I can't believe how fast kids pick it up!
Love the pics! Nothing like fun in the pool :)
you have a nephew named max??
MAX! MAX! MAX! MAX!
Cute goggles! I had Slade in swimming lesson's last year and he still remember's some of the stuff! It really works! :) He was only 18 months at the time. Your kids are so cute! Kenzie looks like a doll!
McKenzie's swimsuit is so cute! Where did you get it?? When do you go to Hawaii? Pick me up for the nighttime walk one night and we can talk about how much fun you are going to have!!
Post a Comment