Monday, August 20, 2012

1st Grade Super Star!

Blake has been loving 1st grade! He had one day where he tried to play "hooky" but I caught on and sent him to school. He was just not liking recess?! He said that all the kids want to play ninjas and he just wanted to play basketball. Well he was able to find some friends that like basketball too and now everything is good! ;)
This week Blake is his class SuperStar! 
We made a poster all about him... I loved seeing the pictures that 
he picked out! He had a hard time finding a baby picture because he didn't want to be naked, in a diaper, or have any drool, slobber, or any other "gross" thing in his picture. ;)
He then had to fill out a questioner about himself like
What do you want to be when you grow up: Army Guy
What makes you special: being good at basketball
Who do you admire: ... he wasn't sure what that meant so I said like who is your hero? "Oh! My DAD!" 
So TRUE! Blake looks up to Ryan in EVERY WAY! HE loves to build things with legos that "dad will LOVE!" 
He loves to watch the Diamond Backs (or any other sport) on tv with him. The only thing they don't see eye to eye on is football! 
Ryan is a 49ers fan and Blake is a cardinals fan!! ;)
Other than that he is definitely a "mini Ryan!"

2 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

cute poster! Im so jealous he is with Mrs Davis...isnt she the BEST?!

sylvia burr said...

This made me cry. He is a Saturday's Warrior for sure. I loved your poster and I love Blake.