Since the kids have gone back to school Peyton has become so bored and
little more needy. Usually she has Blake and Kenzie at her beacon call. Well now that they are gone all day she expects me to fill their spot! She is super busy and loves to color on EVERYTHING!
(couches, carpet, walls, her skin... everything!)
We have had a few play dates with little friends from our ward, which helps! One day Petals,
who lives across the street came over to play. They were being so cute and giggly with each other so I grabbed my camera.
These two are exactly one month apart in age.
Playing "kitchen" with each other...
Teasing Deja ;)
(wow, don't mind that window... that is one slobbery dog!)
Peyton is now sleeping in her big girl bed!!
I wasn't sure how she would do with staying in her bed, but I'd have to say she LOVES it!
These two cute girls love squeezing in on the same bed, sometimes they both sleep on the top and some nights the bottom. Too funny!
Now with all of our one on one time we need to get rid of the pacifier and potty train soon! ;)
... one of these days.
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! These girls are trouble!!!
How cute Peyty Bug has a friend just next door. I love how cute her hair is. Her and Kenzie are BFF.
Love you cute baby Pettybug!
Post a Comment