Thursday, May 24, 2012

End of a season/ End of the school year!

Blake has had a busy few days lately with everything
coming to end...
The River Cats had their closing ceremonies
Saturday morning/ 
 Here is most of the team receiving their medals.
 They had a great season and now Blake is already
talking about next season. :)
 Tuesday was another "Big Day" for Blake...
it was the Kindergarten Musical!!
Our seats weren't that great but I love this picture
because its right when Blake FINALLY spotted us! :)
 Blake was assigned a speaking part in the 
musical that he never wanted to practice...
so I was a little nervous when it was his turn but
her did GREAT!
"I like to ride bikes with my friends" 
 Afterwards, Mrs. Eagleburger {who I ADORE}
invited parents and grandparents back to her
classroom for some awards.
Here is Blake waiting for his award...
 He received the "Done First Always" award!
She then talked about how when she passes
out assignments before she finishes passing them out 
Blake is done. So then she checks over it to see if its
completed or sloppy and says its always done
right. This kid knows that once he is done its time 
for centers/free play. ;)
 Granna and Papa were both able to come
to the musical and then we checked Blake 
out for lunch.
Wednesday night Ryan was giving
Diamond Back tickets from our friend Pete.
Blake was SO EXCITED to go!!
Ryan texted me a few pictures while 
they were at the game...
Here they are after finding their seats right next to
where the pitchers practice!
Every foul ball (or fair ball) Blake was ready
to catch it! ;)
While watching the pitchers warm up 
J.J. Putz tossed a ball up to Blake!!
After a long night at the game...
we had a late start getting to school 
on time! So I drove him a little
late and was able to get an 
End of the year picture with 
Mrs. Eagleburger! 
Blake has had a GREAT Kindergarten year and
has loved his teacher and having
so many friends in his class! 
He is so excited for a summer break and
then to start 1st grade!
I too am ready for no schedules, just
lazy summer days and lots of activities! :)

2 comments:

Cassie Forsgren said...

what a big week for Blake!!! I love your chevron background, haha!

sylvia burr said...

Wow Blake I am so glad you got to go to the Diamond Back game.