On Friday Blake came home from school with a questionnaire about me
for Mother's Day.
As I read it and laughed McKenzie felt bad and wanted to do it too!
So I asked her the same questions and wanted to put it on my blog for a "keepsake!"
Mother's Day 2012
Blake's Answers:
My Mother's Name: Courtney
She is _29_years old
She weighs: 10lbs :)
Her shoes are size: 12 ?!
She has __black_ hair and _brown_eyes
Her favorite food is: Quesadillas
Her favorite restaurant is: Steve's
Her favorite thing to drink is: Diet Coke
Her favorite color is: purple
Her favorite TV show is: Dancing With the Stars
Her favorite thing to do is: play on the ipad
The thing that makes her happiest is: making necklaces
Her favorite place to shop is: Walmart ?!
Her favorite thing to wear is: a dress
Her best friend is: Nate's Mom
It really makes her happy when: I win a baseball game. ;)
McKenzie's Answers:
My Mother's Name: Courtney
She is _29_years old
She weighs: 35 lbs !! :)
Her shoes are size: 10
She has __black_ hair and _brown_eyes
Her favorite food is: Steve's
Her favorite restaurant is: Steve's
Her favorite thing to drink is: soda
Her favorite color is: pink
Her favortie TV show is: Dancing With the Stars
Her favorite thing to do is: watch TV
The thing that makes her happiest is: playing with me
Her favorite place to shop is: Walmart ?!
Her favorite thing to wear is: dresses
Her best friend is: ME!
It really makes her happy when: I go to bed on time! ;)
** OK! My feet are NOT a 12 or a 10... I'm a size 7 1/2. They were close on guessing my weight
though! ;) I do LOVE Steve's Crazy Sub and obviously maybe a little too much! ;) I could eat it EVERYDAY! I do love watching Dancing With the Stars. My LEAST favorite place to shop is Walmart but I'm there almost every other day!! So I guess they would think that I love it!! :)
I'm so thankful to be a mom to three great little kids! :)
1 comment:
That was priceless.
Post a Comment