So far our summer has been full of activities to keep
these busy kids busy!! :)
Basketball camps, Cheer camps, LOTS of swimming,
summer movies, mall kids club, and Peter Piper Pizza
summer days!
Yesterday was "meet your local superhero day."
Peyton loved wearing Kenzie's fireman hat around
since Kenzie didn't want to! ;)
They give the kids lots of coloring pages to do
while we waited to the Firemen to show up.
Peyton keeps her self VERY buys at
Peter Piper walking all over the place... so I was
happy to see her find this little "seat" so I didn't
have to chase her all around! ;)
Then it was time to go outside and tour the truck and
spray the hose! Kenzie didn't want to tour the truck.
Blake loved being able to spray the hose
"all by himself!!"
I talked Kenzie into spraying the hose. :)
She was glad she did afterwards.
Then it was time to go inside and eat pizza and
get prizes for tickets!!
Always their favorite part! :)

1 comment:
Your such a great Mom keeping your kids active and busy all summer long. I can't believe how big they getting. So cute.
Post a Comment