Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sisters.

McKenzie and Peyton have really become
good little friends the older Peyton gets.
 I'm sure 1/2 of the time Peyton thinks that Kenzie is
her mom! 
McKenzie is always wanting to help with Peyton...
except for changing diapers. 
I guess that is only my job.
 Lately their new favorite thing to do is play
dress up together! :)
They go into their room and I can always
hear lots of giggling (and sometimes whining
from Peyton) then they come
out for a fashion show!
 Rapunzel! :)
My days have become a lot easier lately now
that Mckenzie has been tested out of preschool!
These two have all day to play and shopping is 
a lot easier when I have Kenzie to entertain Peyton! 

4 comments:

Cassie Forsgren said...

I didnt know Kenzie tested out!!! Good for her! Im gonna miss you guys when you go on your cruise! :(

The Danielson said...

I love when they reach the age where they can play with eachother. Its the best! Ps you are nice letting kenzie wear her tangled hair unbraided. I braided lyvi and I plan on leaving it:)

The Lees said...

This is so sweet. We need Kenzie to come play now that her schedule has opened up...that is if Peyton will let her:)

Jen and Bryan said...

That picture of Peyton wearing the rapunzel hair is HYSTERICAL! I love it!! HAHAHA!!