Today was Blake's 2nd field trip of the school year.
The first one was to the zoo but I missed it since we were in
New York. Luckily for Blake, my mom was able to go with
him. I felt so bad that I missed that one so I signed up
for the Dinosaur Museum. Only six chaperones were
able to go so I didn't think I'd get "picked."
Well lucky enough for me I was drawn out of 13
parents! ;) Blake was SO excited to tell me as soon as
he got home from school!!
So today was the THE BIG DAY!
Here is my fun and crazy little group...
Blake, Nate, Cierra and Emelia.
These two crazies have been buds ever since their
years in "play group" together!

We walked around the museum with some of their
other best buds in the class.
As soon as we walked into the room they all started
yelling "DUM DUM"
(from The Night at the Museum movie)
so we just had to get a picture! ;)
Tate, Jeremy, Trevor, Blake, Cierra, Jacks, Nate, and Emeila
We then went to pan for some gold...
The kids were all a little disappointed in how small the
gold was. ;)
I then needed a little break and locked them all in
one of the jail cells! ;)
After 2 hours in the museum these kids
were all tired and HUNGRY!
As you can tell in the picture... they got all their
"crazies" out! ;)

We then rode the buses to Fitch park to eat lunch and
burn some more energy before returning to
school!!
1 comment:
What a fun field trip. I'm glad you got to go and you made it back safe from Fitch Park.
Post a Comment