Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Our Easter Weekend started friday at my parents house.
They had everyone over for Ned's crazy subs and
an egg hunt. My dad also put together a badminton
tournament for the adults. Everyone drew names to
find out who their partner's were. I was
{lucky} enough to have Jared as my partner. ;)
We won all our games and then it came down to the
FINAL GAME (its kind of a big deal ;) and had to
play against our rivals...
Ryan and Karen!!
Needless to say Jared and I won!
~
Saturday afternoon we dyed Easter eggs...
while Peyton napped. ;)
That night I took the two older kids to the
Easter Pageant... Ryan "offered" to stay home while
Peyton slept. ;) We met my mom and Jenny's boys there
and had a chick-fil-a dinner while we waited for the
pageant to start!

EASTER MORNING!
It's always a challenge to get to 9:00
church on time, but we had to take time to
take our traditional Easter morning pictures!
McKenzie's dream came true...
she had Peyton got matching Easter dresses!! :)
It is SO tricky to get all 3 kids to look in the same
direction AND smile!!
This is as good as we got! :)
That evening we went over to Rob and Amy's for
as Easter egg hunt...
Here are all the kids listening to Rob's instructions
of where the boundaries are for the hunt!!
(I love how Blake is already searching for eggs in this picture.)
Peyton loved playing with all the plastic eggs in the grass
and watching the kids run around like crazy! ;)
I love holiday weekends that are full of activities!
We had such a fun Easter weekend and are now
crashing from our "sugar highs!"
Holidays = TOO much candy! :)

1 comment:

sylvia burr said...

What cute pink Easter dresses. I laughed when I saw Blake coloring his easter egg. He is an artist at work. Love you guys!