I can't believe that this sweet little girl turned FIVE today?!
The best way to describe McKenzie is sweet & sassy.
One minute she is the sweetest girl and wants to be held
with her blanket but she can "sass it up" within seconds!

Our birthday tradition of decorating their
doorway with streamers and $ filled
balloons! The kids LOVE waking up to
see their door all decorated!

She was SO excited to open up her "Ipad"
and decided to take it to show-n-tell today.
We had her birthday party a Peter Piper Pizza.
Here she is with Lyvi and Gwen.
The kids got to take a tour of the kitchen and then make
their own personal pan pizza!
They played LOTS of games while they waited for their
pizzas to cook.
Devin and Paisley LOVED the little car.
Blake was lucky enough to skip part of school to be apart
of the party! He loved trying to get as many tickets as
he could!
the car was definitely the kids favorite! :)
PIZZA time!
I thought it was funny that all the boys wanted to
sit at one side of the table and girls on the other! ;)
This was the best group picture that I got. :(
CUPCAKES!
Kenzie LOVES anything zebra print and her favorite
princess is Rapunzel... so she requested zebra
print cupcakes with Tangled rings on top!
Lucky for me Wal-Mart did exactly that! :)
Time for presents!
Mckenzie got so many nice presents from everyone!
A Rapunzel Wig! :)
For her special birthday dinner she requested
Coasta Vida!
(no matter what Ryan says I did not give her that idea!)
Grandpa Bob and Grandma Jeanne called to wish
her a Happy Birthday!
After dinner we threw some coins into the water fountain
and made wishes!
My little 5 year old!!

McKenzie's favorites at age 5...
Favorite Cartoon: Sponge Bob
Favorite Movie: Tangled & Wizard of Oz
Favorite color(s): pink and Sparkles
Favorite toy: her new walking puppy
Favorite Food: Pizza
My favorite things about Kenzie...
She is such a big helper with Peyton!
Loves for me to paint designs on her nails
She still loves for me to hold her with her blanket
Is such a good sister (most of the time!)
Loves to have dance parties with Peyton and I
Loves to shop (even if its just for groceries!)
Happy Birthday Kenzers!
We LOVE you!
3 comments:
Hey we have the same tradition (door streamers) I still can't believe how tan kenzie is already...im jealous.
Happy Birthday Kenzie! She is so big and so precious!! I want a girl!!
Kenzie you are the best! Happy Birthday what a fun day!
Post a Comment