Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pre-school Graduation

Today was Blake & McKenzie's
pre-school graduation.
Ms. Kami had made a book throughout the whole school
year of a monthly picture of them with their handprint
each month. At the end of the book she had
questionnaire for them to answer.
Blakes:
My favorite thing about pre-school: recess
Favorite food: pizza
Favorite animal: cheetah
Favorite color: blue
I'm good at: catching a ball
When I grow up I want to be: an army guy
This graduation was such a bitter/sweet.
Blake has been going to this same pre-school for
almost 3 years! He is SO excited for kindergarten but
I know he is going to miss Kami & Kathy like CRAZY!

(graduation 2009)
(graduation 2010)
I can't believe how much he has grown and all that
he has learned!
This was McKenzie's first year of pre-school and she
will have one more year with Ms. Kami & Ms. Kathy!
We are SO excited about that! :)
Some of her favorite things:
Favorite thing about pre-school: puzzles
Favorite food: carrots?!? (thats new to me!)
Favorite animal: a zebra
Favorite color(s): pink & purple
I'm good at: riding my bike
When I grow up I want to be: a princess! :)
~
McKenzie has learned so much this year! I can't believe
how fast she is growing up! She has loved everything
about school and even loves to play
"Ms.Kami" at home with her babies.
(she's Ms.Kami and her babies are her students:)
They sang a few cute songs for the parents.

At point the little boy next to Kenzie started to tickle her
and all the parents laughed... that made Kenzie
embarrassed so she went and sat by Ms. Kami. ;)
Afterwards they had cookies and punch!
It was such a cute little graduation!
Here is Blake and Ms. Kami
Ms. Kathy
McKenzie and Ms. Kami
Ms. Kathy
Granna and Papa came to watch the
graduation!
Ryan and I.
Watch out Kindergarten teachers!!
These 5 boys have been SUCH good buddies and
are SO excited to go to kindergarden together! :)
Kenzie and her two friends (the only girls in the class)
June and Abby. Sadly they are both going to
kindergarten next year too so Kenzie will have to make
new friends!
I loved having the kids in the same class... not only
because I had 3 hours with just Peyton ;) but
because they became such good friends!
I love their teachers and all that they did for the children
and for the love that they had for my kids.
It was such a fun school year...
now its Summer Time Fun! :)

1 comment:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Cute kiddos! I can't believe Peyton is 4 months old!!! I really can't believe I STILL have her baby present...terrible friend! I am going to get it to you THIS weekend so she does not outgrow it!!!!