This weekend Peyton and I flew up to
Vegas for a day to see Aunt Brittany
graduate from UNLV. Once we flew in
Bob came to pick us up and then
we went to the other side of the airport to
say a quick hi and bye to Grandma Liz.
She had been staying with Bob and Jeanne
for the week and was on her way home.
Luckily we were able to see her for a few
minutes before she flew home.
Peyton's middle name is named after
Grandma Liz, so I loved that they were able
to meet each other and we were able to get
some pictures!
Our 4 generation picture!
After we left the airport Bob and
Jeanne took us out to eat at Bahama Breeze...
I'm still dreaming about the yummy
onion rings we had!! We ate so fast that
we still had time to spare before the
graduation so my "tour guides" showed me
around the town! ;)
We stopped by the Bellagio to look
at the garden area.
Every time I come here its always something
different but its always so amazing!
The flowers are always so pretty and you can
smell them as soon as you walk into the hotel.
This was a huge framed "painting" made out of real
flowers. SO pretty.
Huge crans made out of flowers.
We couldn't leave the Bellagio until we
stopped by a HUGE chocolate fountain!
YUM!
Then it was off to the graduation.
Here she is on the left side of the jumbo
tron getting ready to graduate!
What a huge accomplishment! Brittany being
eight months pregnant not only sat through the
LONGEST graduation with out peeing her pants ;)
but was able to finish all her student teaching being
a full time mom AND pregnant!
The cute little family!
Proud Parents!
Then it was back to the airport for
Peyton and I.
She did so well on both flights. The flight
there she slept the whole time and on the
way home she was just a happy baby talking
the whole time.
was when we would take off her eyes
would get real big and her cheeks would
beging to shake like crazy!
SO CUTE!
~
Congratulations Brittany!
We are SO proud of you! :)
4 comments:
Very well documented! I laughed out loud thinking about Peyton's wide eyes and chubby cheeks shaking on the plane... so cute!
What a special day for you and Britany and baby Peyton. I think you are an amazingly wonderful person. You are so kind and thoughtful to others. I am really proud of you. }
How nice of you to do that!!! Good for her for getting school done WITH a BABY! AMAZING! Oh- I LOVE LOVE LOVE the car seat. Weird to think that Pres ever fit in there. :) Kiss that baby for me!!!!
Court and Peyton thanks so much for coming up for my grad. It was so awesome that you came. Your the best!! :)
Post a Comment