Lately 6:30 has become my favorite time of night...
~ dinner is done & cleaned (usually)
~ kids have played outside with friends (or t-ball games)
~ we've come inside to take showers (bath for Sweet P)
~ and {usually} everyone is happy & winding down
from a fun day!
{scary faces}
Peyton didn't get the memo.
{silly faces}
with help from her big brother :)
All smiles...
oops didn't get the memo {again}
The smiles soon turn into tears when I
said the "b" word!
(bedtime! ;)
Although it doesn't last very long
there is a short time when
everyone smells so clean and all
are happy and giggly!!
(not to mention bedtime = quiet time for me!)
SWEET DREAMS!
{now time for Dancing With the Stars!!}
2 comments:
AMAZING that you are winding down by 6:30pm!!! I am jealous! I am lucky if Ty is walking in the door around 6:30pm and dinner is barely being served. 9:30pm is my 6:30! :)
I love this blog. So cute how Peyton looks so grown up, the kids look so squeeky clean.
Post a Comment