So far our school schedule has been working
out GREAT! Kenzie goes in the AM, which is
good because she is my get up, get dressed,
and have shoes on by 8am kind of girl!
(even if we have NO WHERE to be that day!!)
Blake is the total opposite...
he'd live in just a t-shirt and underwear
if I'd let him!
So once I get Kenzie on the bus Blake
just hangs out till lunch time.
Today while cleaning I walked into the
family room to find him on the couch watching his favorite
show Transformers in his "Bumble Bee gear."
Bumble Bee Blake!
Then at about 11 o'clock I talk him into getting
dressed he eats lunch and waits for his bus!
This is Blake's kind of morning!
Kenzie on the other hand is my on the go
type girl, so once she gets home and eats lunch
we head out to run errands!!
Our school days are working our GREAT!
(Now if I can just figure out a schedule that
works on NO school days?!)
2 comments:
I just laughed out loud! He cracks me up!
Who was that! Or should I say What was that! I love you Blake, you are cute whatever you are wearing!
Post a Comment