Today was McKenzie's BIG day!!
She has been waiting for MONTHS to start
pre-school... "just like Blake!"
She was SO excited to take her new
backpack to school!
After lots of shopping for the "right"
backpack she was SO excited to
find the perfect Tinkerbell backpack.
On the way to school both kids were in the back
seat and I overheard Blake explaining the
classroom rules to Kenzie. Also telling her
if she is sick she can go to the nurse! I love how much
Blake looks out for Kenzie! (sometimes ;)
Once we got to school we saw some of our
neighborhood friends!
Blake, Kenzie, Maya, Sammy, Ben and Presley!
After the bell rang and kids were EVERYWHERE
Kenzie started to get a little nervous so
Blake introduced Tiana (who was in his class last year)
to Kenzie... their little friendship started right away!
These two little sassy girls will have lots of FUN! ;)
Once I picked Kenzie up she looked a little
confused... and then once we got in the car she cried
the whole way home because she didn't get to ride
the bus?!
So tomorrow is her BIG day on the bus. :(
Poor Blake, having an October birthday made
him wait one more year till Kindergarden!
So we are starting our THIRD year of
pre-school!
He's now a pro and the first day routine!
McKenzie attends the AM pre-school and Blake is in
the PM pre-kindergarden! They go to the same school
and have the same teachers just different times!!
WE LOVE IT!
These four boys spell out TROUBLE!!
They have SO much fun together and were all in
the same class last year!!
Their teachers are "lucky" enough to have them all
back!!
Blake getting ready to go into class.
Favorite Things about school:
Kenzie~ singing songs and doing gymnastics?!
(during circle time she thought that meant she
had an audience to do her cart-wheels?!)
Blake~ snack time, recess, and the bus ride home!
They are both so excited to go back tomorrow
and see their friends...
I'm excited for this school year and to watch
them both grow and learn so much!!
5 comments:
Ahhhhhhh, Kenzie looks darling and Blake looks so handsome. I am so happy that they have such great teachers and of course they get to ride the Bus!! Do good this year, Love you both!
They look adorable, Kenzie looks like quite the diva and i must agree that by the looks of things those two girls will totally hit it off. That was so fun that we all got there early and parked by eachother, how random was that.
Your kids are so freakin cute! I bet it's nice to have them both going to preschool now, especially since you're pregnant it probably gives you a little time to kind of rest. :)
That first picture of Kenzie is adorable! and I can't believe how big Blake looks.
Your kiddos are so cute and they are so lucky to have Kathy Amador for their teacher, she is wonderful and I adore her
Post a Comment