Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Burr Cabin trip 2010

This past weekend we went on our annual
Burr Family Reunion!
It was so much fun to sit and relax while the
cousins played outside and wore themselves out!
The weather was perfect!
Our annual family picture in front of the cabin...
A cute picture of my nephew Brennen, my mom and
Kenzie!
Saturday afternoon the nephews found TWO
garden snakes by the pond!
After A LOT of kids holding them and
"playing" with them the snakes
"disappeared?!" ;)
Later that day all the boys loaded up to go
shooting... I gave Ryan "instructions" to take pictures
and WATCH Blake!!
An hour later I find this picture on my camera?!
Well I guess he was being "watched!"
Ryan shooting at the clay pigeons.
While they were off shooting we girls did makeovers!
Here's Brooke and Kenzie showing off their
cute hairstyles Aunt Karen did!
McKenzie and Lyvi with their matching braids!
Kenzie doing "makeovers" on her girls cousins.
Carley doing my makeover...
... which involved plucking eyebrows! ;)
The finished look... I guess I should have gotten in
line for Karen to do my hair! ;)
A cute picture of Kenzie, Brooke, Lyvi, and Riley!
I have so many cute pictures of these little girls
playing... poor Blake, he was always way out by the
pond or swing so he didn't get in too many pictures!
Uncle Jared was nice enough to give bike rides to the little
ones. Lyvi didn't want to miss out on a ride so
she made room!
Some of my favorite highlights of the weekend:
(not pictured)
* Girls (moms) trip to Family Dollar! ;)
* Winning TWO rounds of LCR! ($15.00 later!)
* Night time skits!
* 5k run
* Night games (Mafia)
* EATING/SNACKING!
Can't wait till next year... although it won't be
as relaxing with a seven month old! ;)

2 comments:

Sylvia Burr said...

Such a perfect weekend. Dad and I miss being together with everyone. {What happened to the picture of Jenny and Ryan at the finish line? I think next year Uncle Jake will win the 5K} I love the pics of the kids with the snake!

The Danielson said...

I was upset you didn't post the picture of Ryan and Jenny running to the finish line. I was tempted to put it on my blog:)