... SURPRISE!! ;)
Today I went to my ultra sound and I stayed strong!!
I told the tech from the beginning that I didn't want to
find out what the sex was so when she checked
"down there" she told me to turn my head.
I didn't even PEEK! (big deal for me!) ;)
So here is the little "pip-squeak!"

I don't know what it is about baby feet but I LOVE them!
So when I saw this picture it made me SO excited
for January!! :)

6 comments:
we called Jaxon Skeletor after we saw the ultrasound! I can't believe your waiting to find out!!!
Wow! Can't wait to see what pops out! I wish I could wait, but I'm so impatient I always find out. Take care!
Midori
Now, you have to name the baby Jack! Boy or girl, it doesn't matter. ;)
I love newborn baby feet too! I can't believe you didn't want to find out. I laugh when I think of Blake saying the baby looks like a pirate. Happy Birthday Court!
Hmmm if it's a boy that name might just have to stick, I for one am partial to that name;) Good girl for staying strong!
SO FUN!!!!
Post a Comment