While we were in California
Ryan and I celebrated our
EIGHTH wedding anniversary! Ryan's
family was nice and took our kids for the
day so we could celebrate were it all
started!! ;)
Here we are eight 1/2 years ago
when Ryan proposed to me!

Now, 2 (1/2) kids later still as HAPPY as we
were in 2002! :)

Aren't we cute?? Don't worry, I didn't purchase these to
wear around for the day just asked the random shopper
inside the Mad Hatter if she'd take our picture!

Get it? A for Alexander?!

I LOVE Disneyland for SO many reasons...
but one of the MAIN reasons (especially being pregnant)
is the HUGE corn dogs they sell on Main Street!!

This trip was like no other Disneyland trip I have EVER
been to. Usually we are RUNNING to all the rides
and getting Fast Past for all our favorites, potty
breaks for the kids (ok I still had to stop for potty breaks!)
We rode Pirates, and the Haunted Mansion and then sat on
Main Street for at least 45 min and ate our lunch and
did my favorite thing... PEOPLE WATCH!
We then walked through different stores and
museums, and even rode the train all around
Disneyland! I LOVED every minute of it!
We then walked over to California Adventures and
did two of our favorites...
Soaring California and Toy Story Mania!
I'm so glad we had an opportunity to
go to Disneyland for the day and just
enjoyed being with each other!
8 comments:
Yum! I want a corn dog now!!! Happy Anniversary!
That's presh!
Love, love, love the proposal picture! And thanks for making my mouth water for a HUGE corn dog :).
The pics from the rest of the trip were so cute and fun!
LOVE how no one is catching on to your hints!!!!
Super fun trip!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! Congrats (again) on baby number 3!
Uhhh I'm sooo jealous, I love disneyland, i actually wanted to go on our honeymoon there! I am having a dream vacation just looking at all your pictures. Oh and I caught on to your hints...since that's apparently the only way I was going to find out;) Inside joke!
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Loved pictures. Happy Anniversay1
Okay. I realize I'm reading this...oh, MONTHS later, but I just went to Disney World w/Blaine and LOVED Soaring and Toy Story Mania!! It was the best!
Post a Comment