Today my mom and my sister took the
kids to the zoo! Blake hadn't been since
he was 18 months old and Kenzie has
never been!! I know, what a mean mom!
Well, Blake LOVED every minute of the zoo,
and Kenzie...
well she loved being pushed around in a
stroller and eating snacks!
Our first stop was the giraffes, granna was
nice enough to go up to the "look out" with
Blake.
Everyone needs a picture in front of
the giraffes! Kenzie? Yep, she's in her stroller!
Our next stop is my FAVORITE!!
Monkey Village!!
Poor Kenzie had to get out of her stroller...
but loved making monkey noises at
all the monkeys!
Blake loved it when they would hang upside
down by their tail!
Another favorite... the orangutans!
the little one was so cute and would carry his
blanket around while playing
peek-a-boo!
Blake liked the "Big Daddy!"
It was feeding time for Reba... yep, thats her name!
So we got a GREAT view of her!
Harmony Farm... over-rated!! It was SUCH a
hike down just to comb some smelly goats.
Blake thought it was cool and Kenzie cried the
whole time. (she was afraid they were going to
eat her shoes!)
Cactus slide!
Wallaby picture - One REALLY happy kid, and
one not so happy little girl!
Blake playing in the tree house!
The splash pad wasn't turned on, but that
didn't stop us from playing in the water!
Which even made Kenzie smile! :)
Blake... fishing??
Blake carried the map around the zoo and would name
off what animals we hadn't seen yet... quite a few
I might add! :) So maybe when it cools down we
can go back and see the rest of animals!!
2 comments:
We did'nt have enough water to play in but what a fun day. Kenzie I know that the next time we go you will love having your picture taken.
I saw you there!!! I wasn't sure if it was you, because I saw you from far away, but I should have said hi! Dang! Maybe I'll see you there another time. :)
Post a Comment