This past weekend we went to San Diego with
the Wyeths! The kids always have such a good time
together and play so good and its an added
bonus that the adults have a good time
together too!
Friday morning we took the kids to Sea World.
Blake was SO excited to be able to see the
dolphins and sharks. So our first stop was the
dolphins.
Blake loved being able to feed the dolphins... and
since Kenzie wanted nothing to do with the
stinky dead fish Blake got to feed the dolphins all the
fish!!
He loved seeing the manta ray and was
a little nervous at first to touch them.
Blake and Carter
(Blake is into making silly faces!)
Of course Blake and Ryan rode
the "tea cups"
Dad and Kenzie on the flying Elmo ride!
Blake looks really nervous but LOVED this ride! ;)
Blake's favorite part of Sea World:
Shamu Show
Shark Tank
Feeding Dolphins
Kiddie ride area...
Blake's least favorite part of Sea World:
Riding the new Atlantis ride with me!
he said he was glad he rode it but doesn't want
to do it again! ;)
~
Saturday we went to a local pumpkin patch in
California called...
They had a feeding area where you could buy corn
for the animals to eat out of your hand.
I have never seen Kenzie SO scared of
something before!!
She did NOT like the goats! ;)
When then took the kids on the hay ride!
Here are the two little buddies.
McKenzie and daddy!
Then it was time for our sack lunch!
The farm had tons of cute booths to buy crafts,
decorations and yummy food! It was such a cute
little area!
When then went to do a photo-op by all
the pumpkins!
Blake has taught Kenzie how to make silly faces...
That night we went back to Jen's parents house to
roast marshmallows and make S'more's!
roasting the 'mallows!
Then it was hot tubing time!!
Muscle's!!
~
Sunday morning we drove to the temple,
Blake was SO excited to see the place we got
married! He has seen it a ton of times in our
house and thought it was so cool to go there!
Our little family!
Future Missionaries!
(after I took this picture Carter asked if they
looked like missionaries... and Blake yelled
"I am Jacob Missionary!"
Mom and Kenzie
On the side of the temple there is a steep
hill that the kids were playing on so Ryan
decided to join in on the fun!
When then drove to La Jolla beach to eat lunch...
while Jen and I went to get lunch the boys played in the
water. It was SO cold that by the time we got back they
were ready to eat lunch in the car!!
So we started our long drive home from there!
We had so much fun in California and loved
spending time together as a family and with our
friends! Thanks again Wyeth's! ;)
Also, thanks to Chris and Leslie for letting us stay
at your beautiful home!!
5 comments:
"I am Jacob Missionary!" HAHA!! love it. Such cute temple pictures. Glad you guys had fun:)
Such fun pictures! Looks like you had a blast!
Looks like a great trip! I love the picture of Kenzie crying in the stroller:) Also, loved the pics of the temple...so cute!
Looks like tons of fun - why don't we all live there? How fun to have kids the same age to keep each other entertained. Seaworld looked like fun and I did not know they had rides - it's been a while since I've gone:)
I can't decide which picture I like most. The muscles, or the feet lifting the kids up by the temple. But I loved Blakes comment about being a Jacob Missionary! Elder Jake will love that.
Post a Comment