Blake's 2nd season of soccer has begun,
and it started out a little rough!
Ryan missed his first game and it was an
emotional game for Blake... but we're not sure why!
It started with the ball being taking away from him,
and then getting SO close to making a goal that
set him off crying. So once I calmed him down
he got back out there and scored his first goal
of the season... and CRIED?? I think he was just SO
overwhelmed?? I'm not quite sure.
So today was game two... Ryan was there and Blake
made another goal right at the beginning... AND CRIED!!
So Ryan him took him off the field and talked to
him. I'm not sure what was said but he came back
ready to play soccer!!
Half time snacks makes EVERYONE happy!
Definitely Kenzie's favorite part!
After half time Blake came out and scored
two goals! (and didn't cry:)
5 comments:
You are the best "soccor mom" for sitting out in the heat every Saturday. Love the pics of snack time.
GO BLUE SHARKS! Do we have the cutest team or what? I love that Blake cried when he scored a goal! Classic.
Also, the picture of the kids eating oranges...is it just me or does Nate looke EXACTLY like Ben in that picture?? I thought it was Ben...weird!
Hi Courtney! Ashley here...I have a question for you but can't find your new email address! Email me and we will chat!
How fun! Okay, did you make Kinzi's headband? I have been searching for black silk flowers but haven't come across any good ones. Where did you get that?!?
The pictures are just as cute as being there saturday morning. The team is darling. Oh yea, the reason Blake cries is because he takes after his Mom. Yes, when Courtney was a little girl and if we had her picture taken or if we were celebrating her birthday she would just start crying. We never knew why. I believe it was because it was too much attention all at once. It is pay back time Court! Go Blue Sharks!
Post a Comment