Friday, September 11, 2009

Marshmallow Guns

Wednesday night for mutual Ryan  learned how to 
make marshmallow guns?? 
So yesterday after work he and Blake went to 
Home Depot to buy some supplies to make their own!
Ryan made a rifle marshmallow gun with a scope! 
Blake's is more of a hand held gun! 
But wanted to test out Ryan's!
Needless to say, YES there were marshmallows all 
over the house! They spent the rest of the night 
picking them all up! :)
Blake LOVED every minute of making the 
guns and OF COURSE shooting them too!

5 comments:

The Danielson said...

Welcome back to blogging. I missed you. I thought your blog was turning out like the Ellsworths:)
I love that first picture and how serious they are about there guns.
AND what a CUTE baby! I'm pretty sure you guys will beat us with having the next baby. 100% sure!

Britany said...

How fun! We need to make some too and have a neighborhood war at the park!

Kyle said...

Benson has been talking about making these with our boys forever...maybe I can put the pressure on him and we can have a little war (like Britany talked about) after soccer one day :)
or better yet we can sit there while the boys have a war!

Amy said...

That looks like fun! I love the pic of Blake staring down the barrell of Ryan's gun!

Sylvia Burr said...

See what blessings come when you serve in the church. You are able to bless your own son by showing him how to make marshmellow guns. I love the way they turned out. How fun for you Blake!