Its been a quick school year for Blake! He started
in January and has LOVED every minute of it!
Blake has always been so shy that when I signed him
up for pre-school I was nervous he wouldn't want
to go. He has loved riding the bus, meeting new
friends, playing on the playground, making
crafts, and most of all his teachers! They have been GREAT!
Today they had their graduation and it turned out so cute!
The kids first sang 3 or 4 songs they had learned...
Then, Ms. Kami made a little movie about the school
year. It turned out really cute and had pictures of
all the kids doing different activities throughout
the school year. The kids loved watching it and
yelling out everyones names!
Then, one by one Ms. Kami had each student
come up while she told a little about them!
Here is Blake LOVING every minute of this!
Some of the things she told about him were,
his favorite food is pizza
favorite animal is a tiger
favorite tv show is Star Wars
he is good at swimming
and when he grows up he wants to be a LION?!?
(she has told me on more than one occasion that
Blake is their class clown... I wonder where he gets it?)
Afterwards they had punch and cookies for everyone!
Here are all the kids lined up to get theirs!
Blake with two of his friends,
Luis and Brylee!
Blake and his two teachers,
Ms.Kami and Mrs. Kathy!
Blake loved both of his teachers and talks about
them all the time! I'm excited he gets another
school year with them! He has learned so much
in the short time he has been going and is
already talking about going back to school when he
turns four!
I too am a little anxious for the next school year! :)
5 comments:
I'm so happy I went! I can't wait for Blake to grow up and be a Lion! thats going to be SO cool. I have always wanted a Lion as a nephew.:) thanks for letting me tag along today.
Blake is so cute! I am so glad he loved Pre-school and I too can't wait for next year because they are so happy there.
What a cute pre-schooler!
Who took your family photo on the header of your blog...love it!
I love Blake's face as he is standing on the stool - total Alexander boy:) This is going to be a long summer keeping the kids entertained without school:)
Post a Comment