My sisters and I decided to take our
kids to the Children's Phoenix
Art Museum for Spring Break!
~
It was NOT an original idea!!
Even though it was SUPER busy we still
had a ton of fun!
~
If it were up to Kenzie she would have
stayed in the "little girls bedroom?" ALL DAY!
She loved it!
She played with the babies and in the kitchen...
I LOVED this little kitchen window with
all the CUTE flowers!
Kenzie and Lyvi having a little "tea party!"
This area is meant for little kids to play
around... so I told Blake let Kenzie play in here
for just a few minutes and then we'll go
where you want to!
With in that "few minutes" Blake managed
to get warned THREE times by the girl
working there!
~
Where is this kids MOM?
Meanwhile we kept seeing kids walking around with
CRAZY hats on. Blake decided he wanted one of those...
So we went to the arts and crafts area!
~
Kenzie found another kitchen to play with
While Blake "painted" this house?
There was a fun little sand table that the kids LOVED!
Next, was LUNCH TIME!
We ate our lunch and then let the kids
run around and play outside!
They washed windows...
this girl can't do ANYTHING with her phone!?!
Then we went to the main floor where the kids can run
around and PLAY!
Blake was AMAZED by this "air thing?!"
it blows ping pong balls up in the air.
Both kids LOVED this place and were
sad when it was time to leave!
The only thing Blake wasn't sad about leaving was
this...
The ONE thing I thought he'd LOVE!!!
~
He got a little traumatized when he
ran in with his four cousins and within seconds
lost everyone! I kept seeing all the nephews run in
and out but never Blake. I went in there and saw
him clinging to a cow printed noodle?
Once he saw me he started laughing and
running around (holding my hand of course!)
~
Blake is ALREADY talking about going back and
doing it all again! :)
6 comments:
that was so funny about the noodles. I want to hang those in my house too:)
ps. blake let me know when you go back because i want to go back TOO!
isnt it the best place! we have a year pass, and go often. my kids LOVE it. we are going tomorrow, but now Im worried that it will be busy. I hate going when its busy!!!
SO FUN! Super cute pictures! Kenzie and her phone are a crack up!
I'm going to have to take my kids there! How fun! Blake is too funny! I love how Kenzi had to have her phone. Such a girl!!
Isn't that museum awesome?!!! Funny that Blake didn't like the noodles =) My kids favorite was the grocery store! Great ideas!
Firstly, your kids are adorable. I am amazed at how perfect Kenzie's hair always looks. And I love Blake's face in that last picture. Secondly, a cow print noodle? What is the world coming to? Is there nothing safe from animal print? Funny.
Post a Comment