We signed Blake up for his first
season of soccer!
I made the mistake of telling him WEEKS
ago that he was going to start playing soccer!
He has asked ALMOST daily when it was
time to start!
~
Needless to say, he was SO excited to
have his first practice today!
He has three friends from our ward who
are on his team and has two
AWESOME coaches!
Coach Jeremy
and
Coach Ryan (aka Dad!)
~
Here is Blake concentrating
hard on keeping his foot on the ball!
Here is most of the team!
Notice the little girl in the green shirt and jeans?
Yeah... she's not on the team, but thinks she is?!?
That's Kenzie alright... she definitely wanted to be out
with the kids playing soccer!
I guess that's ok during practices, but what am I going to
do during the actual game?!?
I didn't really get the best pictures...
I'll have to take some more when they get their
cute jerseys!
GO (we don't have a team name yet) TEAM!
4 comments:
How CUTE! you should have signed up kenzie too
That is so adorable! We'll have to come to one of his games. Poor Kenzie!
So cute!
Don't believe Amy that she will come to one of his games...we could barely get them there for Ashley's games (just kidding...kind of)!
Post a Comment