Everyday this week after dinner around 6:30 Blake
says "Mom! Its cold outside now! Can we go play?"
(meaning he and McKenzie)
So as I do dishes (and Ryan watches football)
the kids go outside a play.
Today I could
hear Blake laughing SO hard...
this normally means he is
doing something he's not suppose to!
I look out the window to find this...
He snapped off the top to the "dripper" and was
spraying Kenzie and Deja!
Obviously Deja didn't mind too much!!
Here is the face Blake gives me when I ask
him what he is doing!
"nothing?!?"
... today was Blake's first day back at his
Sports Group! He loves to go see Coach and
shoot baskets! On the way home from Sports I asked
him what they did today... in an upset voice he answered
"we didn't even shoot hoops!!!"
(Obviously they played another sport today)
So he decided to shoot hoops at home!
This kid LOVES basketball, and could do this
all day long!
Hook Shot!
(don't mind our beach towels drying on the swing set!!)
**WARNING**
WHITE TRASH PICTURE!! :)
Here is our CUTE little girl (don't mind her MULLET & the towels) :)
Kenzie loves this little Barbie car!
(even when its not charged!)
There's Ryan... football game must be over!! :)
The kids love to swing...
Kenzie throwing a fit because no one is pushing her!!
Blake is always so nice to do what he can
to make Kenzie happy...that's probably not going
last very long! :)
After baths the kids love to sit
on my bed and
watch a show before bed
and play hide n seek with the sheets and blankets!!
8 comments:
I was noticing how freezing it was today...ha, ha! Blake is so funny! Cute pictures!
By the way, how did I not notice we have the same blog background...but do you have 2 going on? How come yours is pink in the center?
Love the football comments - so like at our house!
Cute pictures and no wonder you didn't come to the park the other night - you have a park in your backyard! Fun!
Cute kids:) I love Kenzie's awesome girly bug, see she actually has girl toys. I will have to send over Alexis' pink atv for her to play with too!
They are so cute and getting so big! I love Kenzie's mullet. :)
I know it is so nice that it is cooling off just enough befor dark so the kids can go get a breathe of fresh air. Also run and get all there energy out before bed!
I know it is so nice that it is cooling off just enough befor dark so the kids can go get a breathe of fresh air. Also run and get all there energy out before bed!
when you say don't mind the mullet, really it makes me just want to look at the mullet!
Post a Comment