Today Ryan and I finished switching
the kids rooms around (now its time to DECORATE!)
While I was going through Kenzies clothes, of
what's too small, Kenzie found
her new FAVORITE outfit!
(Its a hand me down from my niece)
When Kenzie saw it she kept carrying it
around, so I put it on her!
Blake thought it was "SO CUTE, like Tinker Bell!"
She then found a pair of pink sparkly shoes
(hand me down) that are 4 sizes too big!!
She was so mad that they wouldn't stay on!
This girl is ALREADY OBSESSED with shoes!
(its one of the only words she can say!)
Later on after the kids played outside,
(I love that now Kenzie likes to go outside with
Blake, and they totally play with each other and
keep each other busy!!)
We took baths and then it started...
FIREWORKS!!! (lightning)
Blake gets so excited when its stormy
outside because then the show begins!
He loves the fireworks that have the loud
BOOM after them!
Our dog (Deja) isn't sure what to think
of the thunder and lighting!!
I love monsoon season!!
11 comments:
So stinking cute!!! I love it! The princess stage begins... i am not ready for it yet. :)
She totally looks like Tinkerbelle, even the hair-do. Princesses sure are cute.
She looks so cute.. and big! Is she going to be a princess or tinkerbell for Halloween???
Don't you love girly girls!
Sounds like Kenzie and Alexis are from the same princess mold. You'll have to drop her off at my house, Alexis would LOVE to have someone to play dress up with. Landon is not so much fun:)
Your blog is adorable. I love the princess pics.
She is so cute...and looks just like Tinkerbell!
i think its time i came by, pat those kids on the head, and help you decorate...
So cute! Looks like you will have a fashionista like I do. Wasn't that a spectacular monsoon on Thurs?
Post a Comment