Monday, August 25, 2008

Captain Blake


This weekend Ryan and I have been cleaning
out the kids rooms so we can
switch their rooms around.
While cleaning Kenzie's room, we 
came across some of Ryan's old
toys that I have ALWAYS been tempted
to "mysteriously" misplace (DI). 
Six years later of holding on to all these toys
they have now come in handy... Blake LOVES them!
Star Wars figures, pirate Lego's, Star Wars books...
So all weekend he has been busy (and Ryan) 
playing with all these "old school"
toys!!
Well we also found some pirate dress up from Blakes 
1st birthday and first Halloween!
{Here is the Alexander family all dressed up 
for the Pirate Party... none of the Burr's dressed up!}

Blake was SO excited to find all the pirate dress up!
We showed him pictures of the party...
(he NOW thinks it was cool!)

~Captain Blake!
(excuse the underwear!)
Here is pirate Blake... lately he has become
OBSESSED with guns!!! ~ should I be worried?!?
Blake and Kenzie... 
Kenzie is wearing all the "treasures!
Pirate Kenzie!

I love weekends where the house gets 
DESTROYED, but the kids are
occupied and happy so I can get things done!

8 comments:

The Ayers Family said...

Its amazing what kind of stuff kids think is so awesome when its in the 'toss' pile. I'm going to take my mom's advice and box up a majority of the toys to rotate them throughout the year. Then they'll always be like new!
I LOVE the pirate photos! What are the kids going to be this year?

Britany said...

Love the pirate pics! My kids are being pirates this year!

{jennifer} said...

How fun! I am also waiting for the day that all of Sean's Lego's become useful:) I love your computer hutch in the background! What a great place to put it and love the color!

Amy said...

So cute! He is definitely an Alexander if he loves guns! I'm glad to hear that Ryan's toys were actually packed up...does that mean he doesn't still sit in his room and play Star Wars mini-micros?

AZ Finters said...

Fun!
So tell me how you got that visitors list on your blog. Mine is different.

Kyle said...

So cute! My boys are totally into pirates also...and Nate is "shooting" everything these days...maybe he learned it from Blake :)

The Lees said...

When I was still learning names and faces in the ward, I had to picture Ryan and Rob in a pirate hat to know who they were...honestly. I guess halloween was one of the first times I met you guys.

dan and ashley said...

we're going private- leave me your email address on our blog- mascorros.blogspot.com
ashley