Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday Makeover!

(sorry these pictures are so small)
My oldest sister, Carley's birthday was this week. Since she was beginning
to feel "old" she wanted to go to the MAC makeup counter for some new "updated" 
makeup! All my sisters and my mom went with her for her birthday! 
Here is the birthday girl after her makeover!
(I forgot to get before shots!)
Here are all of us AFTER our makeovers!
My older sister Jenny!
My little sister Sarah!
Carley and Jenny 
during their makeovers!
My after shot!
My mom!
Then of course we had to go outside and 
do a photo shoot!
(Its not everyday your made over like this!)

Afterwards we shopped around at the San Tan Mall.
I think this may need to be a new birthday tradition!
We had so much fun, goofing around and eating ice cream...
with NO kids!! :)

11 comments:

Kyle said...

That does sound fun! You all look so fabulous!

Kyle said...

No, I did not buy the slippers or the purse...
You don't know what BOGO means...come on Buy One Get One!

{jennifer} said...

Fun! My little sister was SO so embarassed that you guys caught her in Vicki's! She said it was a bust and didn't find anything even though it was a super sale!

Amy said...

I love MAC makeovers! Thanks for the invite to your party Carley:) You all look fabulous!

Swirls of Happy said...

You girls are soooo stinkin' cute!!!! I love doing fun "girl" stuff with moms and sisters :) You all look GEORGEOUS!!!!!

jeana said...

you girls are super foxy! :) and wow... making me feel super old! tell them all I say HI! :)

The Johnson Family said...

Courtney!! Holy cow, its been forever, I can't believe you've got two kids!! Your family is so cute!! Lets keep in touch, I'm glad you found us!!

Lindsey and Brett said...

You guys are all so cute! I think I may need one of those makeovers for my next birthday. I'm already feeling old.

mimilee said...

so usually people think that i am around 18-20. im not sure what makes me look so young (maybe my innocence ;)) and im not complaining one bit... but last weekend someone called brittany my daughter. im not sure how to take this... usually people think we're twins.

Ashley said...

that sounds like so much fun. None of your sisters really look too much alike! You all look beautiful though.

Jen and Bryan said...

what hot mamas!! We miss you guys. :(