Saturday, October 13, 2012

4th and Final! :)

Fourth Alexander baby is on its way! 
We were trying to figure out a cute/fun way to tell family and friends that we were
pregnant, so we each came up with an idea.
Ryan's is the one we emailed just to family and yes, for some reason
this is my first pregnancy to ever get sick! 

The kids are all SO excited for a new baby... although I'm sure there will be tears from
one of the older two when we find out the sex. Blake really wants a brother and Kenzie would love another sister! We'll find out in November!
We couldn't be happier to add one more to our family!

2 comments:

The Danielson said...

I loved Ryan's announcement! classic.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I love the second announcement on the chalkboard...so cute! I can't believe you will officially be passing me up in kids.