Blake is now SEVEN and I cannot believe it!
He is such a good kid that has a good heart and I love
EVERYTHING about him!
This year Blake had a lot of ideas that he wanted to do for his birthday...
1. Party at home
2. Sports party
3. everyone wears a jersey
4. and he had all the games planned out that he wanted to play at his party.
So I sent him with eight invitations to school that he passed out to kids in his class
and on his bus. This was the first year that I didn't really know a lot of the kids invited but
Blake was SO excited about it all!
Birthday morning started out early with presents and cinnamon rolls!
The party goers...
Bret, Colby, Jeremy, Trevor, Jayden, and Nate.
Decorating goodie bags!
Then the games began!
We couldn't find a blindfold so Ryan got creative...
and put some duck tape on an old pair of sunglasses! ;)
PRESENT TIME!
Happy Birthday!!
Peyton loved all the sweet treats she was getting into while I was busy with
the party!!
Blake at age 7:
Favorite tv show: Garfield
Favorite movie: Hotel Transylvania
Favorite color: Black
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite dessert: cupcakes
Favorite toys: Legos
Blake is and always has been such a good big brother to his sisters. He is an
awesome example and is always wanting to do his best.
Blake is loving 1st grade and has recently started the AR (accelerated reading) program that he has
really enjoyed! He still loves all sports and is always asking what sport he gets to play next!
We are so proud of Blake and all that he does!
Happy 7th Birthday Buddy!
We LOVE you,
love Dad and Mom! :)


2 comments:
What a great party. We love you Blake! One more year and you"ll be eight!
looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment