Every year I look forward to the Gilbert Days Parade...
I've gone ever since I can remember and have always loved
it! It is such a cheesy parade, that I love!
Of course our obnoxious group makes it very entertaining
too! (justin)
For the past few years Joe Arpaio himself has started off
the parade in style! ;)
Another "start sighting"
April from channel 3 news!!
Gilbert out did themselves this year by having these
four airplanes fly over head!
Whenever the HS bands come by we all have to
cheer for our school... here is Ryan cheering
for the Hawks. ;)

Blake was SO excited to see the army tanks drive by.
Every year Santa ends the parade...
in shiny convertible!?
After the parade we went to Granna and Papas for
pizza and Snoopy rides.
McKenzie helped get Snoopy all ready.
Peytons first Snoopy ride... she didn't like it so much
but neither did my other two at her age.
Then Lexi saddled Sugar to ride. She was sweet and gave
all the kids a ride too.
AFter getting bucked off a horse a few years ago,
Ryan was brave and got back on!
(he can't do anything normal. ;)

These two cute girls have so much fun with each other!
They loved riding Sugar together and giggled the whole time! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment