Saturday was Blake's first football game.
He is on the Dolphins team and has 5 of his
buddies on the team!
I love this first picture of almost all these boys
playing with their mouth guards.
{still trying to get use to them!}
We played the Falcons...
not a good team to play for our first game!
They have been a team for the past THREE seasons!
{They knew what they were doing!!}
Here is Blake trying is best to pull the flag!
2 comments:
That picture is so adorable with all the kids trying to get use to their mouth guards. I know Blake will be the star on his team. The camera takes great pics.
So cute!! When I see Blacke running it makes me sad because Carter can't do that! We need to get these two in the same state so they can play legos and crap like that. :)
Post a Comment