Monday, August 22, 2011

Lets EAT!

I cannot believe this {little} bug is already almost
7 months!? She has been such a happy baby and loves
to be entertained by her big brother and sister!
We started feeding her baby food last week and she
has LOVED {would be an understatement! ;) } it!
ALL of it (but rice cereal).
I cannot ever spoon feed her fast enough... or she'll
let me know! She loves to "mmmm" with every
spoonful! SO CUTE!
I've always hated when it was time to start baby
food with my kids... it's just so much easier
to make them a bottle! ;)
Peyton LOVES it SO much that it makes it
more enjoyable for me too! :)

3 comments:

Mormann Family said...

I love, Love, LOVE Peyton!!!! She is soooooo cute!!

Erin said...

Addison hated rice cereal but has LOVED everything else. I agree bottle feeding is so much easier. She is super cute!

Ashley said...

What are you feeding that child??? Steak and potatoes?haha