Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back To School!

The kids started school today and they
were both SO excited!
Blake started all day Kindergarten
and was excited to find out that
he had so many friends in his class!
This year the school tried something different and had
the parents say goodbye to the kindergarteners at the
gate! Blake was SO excited when he spotted his friends
that he ditched me! I didn't get to say bye OR give him
a hug?! So I called him over so I could at least
get a picture of him with his friends on the
first day!
Blake, Tate, and Nate!
These three are in the same ward and were
on the same t-ball team! They have so much fun
together, I'm so glad they are in the same class!
McKenzie started her second (and final)
year of pre-school!
After changing her outfit three times
she was ready for school!
She and Blake go to the same school
but hers doesn't start till noon.
She didn't think it was fair that Blake
got to go to school and she had to go home.
I told her after lunch it was her turn to
go to school, so as soon as we got home she was
ready to eat lunch (at 9:00 am).
She was SO excited when it was time she never even
turned around to say goodbye.
I'm glad they were both so excited, it made
it easier for me to see them go with their
classes. They are both so excited to go back
tomorrow for another FUN day at school! :)
(and Peyton and I are ready for another quiet
afternoon together! :)

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Hooray! Back to school! I am so glad Nate and Blake are together again!

The Danielson said...

You are a lucky girl! Just you and baby p... I'm jealous!

Sylvia said...

I love the kids pictures. The first day of school is kind of hard for Moms. Expecially when they run off with their friends and forget to say goodbye. I can't believe Blake is starting kindergarten!

Janelle said...

So this is very random! I don't know if you remember who I am? Jarrod's aunt and we used to be in your ward like 7+ years ago! Anyhow, I follow Jennifer Wyeth's blog and I saw yours is linked to hers. Got to love blogging! I promise I am not a stalker! We are looking at possibly buying a house in the AR neighborhood and I believe you guys still live there. Maybe not? If so, what is the best school in the area? Is the public school in the neighborhood good? The one in our neighborhood where we currently live is not so most people I know go to nearby charter schools. I thought to ask you because we have the same aged kids and you have or had been in the area for a long time. My oldest is in K and my next will start next year. My email is schmitz.jd@gmail.com. Sorry for the randomness!!