We signed the kids up for some summer camps this
year to keep them busy! Blake decided on
the Desert Ridge Basketball camp.
It was a 2 week camp for four days a week at the
high school taught by the varsity coach and players.
Blake has LOVED every minute of it. His favorite thing to
do now is walk around the house dribbling his new
DesertRidge basketball!
He also learned a new trick that he loves to show
anyone who is watching!
Here he is doing some of the drills with one
of the varsity players.
Towards the end of each day they would play
a "scrimmage" game... this was definitely
Blake's favorite part of the camp.
The second week of camp his buddy Nate
signed up!
Ben, Brendan, Nate, and Blake
(neighborhood buddies)
We signed McKenzie up for a gymnastics/cheer camp!
Parents didn't stay to watch so it was always
so fun for her to come home and show us her
new cheers and tricks!
So on the last day I went for a few minutes to watch and
take some pictures of these cute cheerleaders! :)
She too has LOVED every minute of it!
Her favorite is the "cookies n cream" cheer!
(cookies cookies cookies and cream
whats the matter with the other team?
nothing, nothing, nothing at all...
they just
Can't play ball! )
~
So as you can imagine there is
a lot of basketball and cheering
going on at our house these past
few weeks!! ;)
3 comments:
Hannah LOVED cheer camp! Her favorite was Cookies' n'Cream too. She said Kenzie was really good at all the gymnastics. I'm going to have to steal a couple of these pictures. Did you happen to catch Hannah's meltdown while you were there? She has her days.
Remember one time when I was a cheerleader and you guys would come and giggle at me at the games? I hope you don't do that to McKenzie ;)
Blake I am so happy you are playing basketball. Kenzie I love when you do your cheers at my house. What a fun summer!
Post a Comment