Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Field Trip Day!

Today I took the kids to Peter Piper Pizza for a
summer "field trip." Today it was
Meet your local Hero Day!
We took Riley with us today and met up with some
of our other cousins too!
These two little girls have so much fun with each other.
Blake and his cute cousin Ashley.
After making a craft, listening to pool safety, playing
arcades and eating pizza it was time to go
inside the fire truck!
Anytime the firemen have come to the school
McKenzie is always too afraid to go inside.
She said she is afraid they will drive her away.
I assured her that they would NEVER do that
so she decided to get in. Once she got in the
firemen said to sit down because they had
to go for a little ride and shut the doors!
(they had to back it up a little so another
car could get out of the parking lot)
She was happy to see that they didn't go
too far and was even happier to get out
of there!!
After that she wanted to stay close to me and didn't want
to spray the fire hose. So here is Blake spraying the hose.
Then he got to try on the firemen helmet and jacket!
He LOVED every minute of it! :)

2 comments:

Britany said...

So fun! Bummed we missed out!

Sylvia said...

I am a little late on this entry but it is the cutest thing. The pictures are darling. I love the picture of Kenzie and Lyvi. BFF. Blake I think you will grow up to be a Fire Fighter someday. Love you guys