Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family pictures 2011

A few weeks ago we had a friend
who was visiting in town take some
family pictures for us!
So of course we had to show this little
Utah girl the river!! ;)
~
Blake at 5 years old
McKenzie 4 years old
What we didn't know about the river is you
have to pay to park... so we decided
to do a "quick" photo-shoot before
our car got ticketed. ;)
We then decided to go to our old
stomping grounds where we
knew there was shade to get in a few more
shots.
Here is Peyton at 4months
Our little family.
Thanks Tiff for all your
photo-taking- skills! I'm proud to
be your first family shoot! ;)

6 comments:

Lindsey and Brett said...

Such a cute family!

Sylvia said...

What a darling family. Such adorable kids.

Mormann Family said...

Cute!!!!!!!!! :)

Mormann Family said...

I forgot to say that I LOVE the pic where blake has his arm around kenzie!!

The Danielson said...

I love the first picture. Super cute!

The Danielson said...

I love the first picture. Super cute!